HR & Admin Manager
- Ensure efficiency in HR delivery and be a subject matter expert in all HR matters.
- Manage full spectrum of HR generalist duties which includes, but not limited to.
- Consolidate monthly payroll instructions and perform payroll checks, support payroll audits and related reporting.
- Support the development and implementation of HR policies, standard operating procedures, letter templates, forms and tools, as well as manage HR contents on SharePoint – a common HR repository.
- Oversee the overall day-to-day HR operations and functions.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current laws and regulations related to HR that directly impact the organisation and its compliance requirements.
- Recruitment – establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire workforce which includes conducting interviews, job offering, orientation, compensation and benefit etc.
- Manage administrative/office duties which includes, but not limited to.
- Coordinate with IT support on IT related matters such as user access matrix configuration, basic troubleshooting, etc.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and insurance renewal etc.
- Handle all licensing and regulatory matters to facilitate the business operational needs.
- 5+ years of progressive human resources generalist experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or related discipline.
- Proven experience with operational people, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement and compensation and benefits.
- Strong business acumen with a clear focus on delivering solutions and insightful advice on people and business issues.
- Strong personal presence and credibility, complemented by excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management to effectively manage the demands of multiple business stakeholders.
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management and eliminating barriers at any organisation level.
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is preferred.
- Familiar with InfoTech is a must.