Full time State Registered Nurse
- Administrative support such as registering for patients at vaccination centres.
- Administering of vaccine to patients.
- 6 days’ work week.
- Up to 44 hours/week.
- Shift 1: 8am to 3pm.
- Shift 2: 3pm to 10pm (must commit at least 3 days per week).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Full registration with Singapore Nursing Board with a valid Practice Certificate.
- Meticulous and multi-tasking.
- Able to work shifts and prepared for change in timings.
- Proficient in administering vaccination.