- Responsible for defining core strategy, key targets and lead development projects including web developments.
- Responsible for building and managing regional e-commerce strategy and partnership to optimize opportunities for Online, House-brands and Retail Stores.
- Develop marketing campaigns supporting strategies for Category and House-Brand to increase awareness leading to sales In-store, Online and other sales avenue of the company.
- Lead a team of designers to support development of creative materials, sales tools, and communication needs to support online / offline marketing activities.
- Plan online / offline marketing campaigns, analyse marketing effectiveness and propose calendar of activities and events to drive sales and profitability.
- Working collaboratively with Category Managers and Sales directors to plan and organize promotions and marketing activities on our various commerce platforms and stores per marketing plans set out in advance and adjusted as required.
- Enhance retail quality and merchandising standards, including in-store display and messaging by supporting retail teams to implement standardization of in-store visuals, and setting display standard.
- Plan sales productivity and budget management for proposed marketing activities and campaign.
- Lead event agencies, vendors, third parties and ensure high quality and excellence in execution across all retail, branding, and marketing activities.
- Provide strong communication and coordination with peers and colleagues in different departments, entities, and region to drive commercial success.
- Responsible for the management of the accounts on social media platforms such as WeChat, Xiaohongshu, etc. which includes leading social media development strategies, planning and implementation to achieve KPI of each stage; designing and planning social media account content theme, topic; drafting and posting social media content then analyzing user group and habits; able to apply social media combinations skillfully, be sensitive to Internet and social related hot events, accurately grasp the user’s mentality, and timely respond to hot events; responsible for the expansion of new media partners, the follow-up and maintenance of KOLs, network masters and live broadcast hosts.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in any field or relevant qualifications with at least 5 years of related marketing experience.
- Familiarity with e-commerce landscape and in-store retail marketing an advantage.
- Relevant work experience in social media marketing and WeChat, Xiaohongshu account management experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with content topic planning, copywriting and social campaign planning.
- Possess good analytical skills with good business acumen.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and proficient in nurturing and fostering good working relationships with partners and team.
- Energetic, agile, and driven.
- Resourceful, independent, and self-motivated.
- Adaptable, able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.