Nurse at Vaccination Area
- 7 hours shift timing, 2 shifts (8am-3pm, 3pm-10pm).
- Administrative support such as registering for patient at centre.
- Administering of vaccine to patient.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Full registration with Singapore Nursing Board with a valid Practice Certificate.
- Meticulous and multi-tasking.
- Able to work shifts and prepared for change in timings.
- Proficient in administering vaccination.